First Aid Kit - Emergency First Aid Kit and Medical Kit Exceeds ANSI Z308.1-2009 OSHA Standards, Hard Case, Wall Mount & Glows in The Dark for Offices, Home, Schools, Daycare, Construction Sites
Huge Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 16% on the First Aid Kit - Emergency First Aid Kit and Medical Kit Exceeds ANSI Z308.1-2009 OSHA Standards, Hard Case, Wall Mount & Glows in The Dark for Offices, Home, Schools, Daycare, Construction Sites by MEDca at Merwin Medical. MPN: 927F. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This OSHA First Aid Kit and medical kit is the perfect tool to make sure you'll be prepared for the worst, no matter where you are. Because it meets high ANSI Z308.1 - 2009 and OSHA standards, you can use this kit anywhere whether it be your home, businesses, cars, schools, daycares, contruction and job sites, offices, and much more.This medical kit comes with 326 pieces, meaning that you'll have enough supply to meet your needs in almost any emergency. Because of it's high standard OSHA and ANS
Product Description & Reviews
This OSHA First Aid Kit and medical kit is the perfect tool to make sure you'll be prepared for the worst, no matter where you are. Because it meets high ANSI Z308.1 - 2009 and OSHA standards, you can use this kit anywhere whether it be your home, businesses, cars, schools, daycares, contruction and job sites, offices, and much more.This medical kit comes with 326 pieces, meaning that you'll have enough supply to meet your needs in almost any emergency. Because of it's high standard OSHA and ANSI approvals for 2009 for 100 people, you can be guaranteed it is made with the highest quality materials. Never suffer feeling unprepared again! Each Emergency First Aid Kit Includes: 12 antiseptic wipes 30 alcohol prep pads 6 sting relief pads 6 triple antibiotic ointment cream 6 burn gel 6 non aspirin tablets 6 aspirin tablets 2 sinus relief tablets 1 instant cold compress 1 First Aid Guide 20 adhesive woven bandages 1" x 3" 40 adhesive woven bandages 3/8" x 1-1/2" 50 adhesive woven bandages 3" x 3/4" 15 butterfly closures bandages 18 wound closure strips, 1/4" x 1-1/2" 2 gauze rolls, 2" x 4.1 yards 2 sterile eye pads 8 sterile gauze pads 2" x 2" 4 sterile gauze pads 4" x 4" 1 sterile trauma pad 5" x 9" 40 cotton tip applicators 50 cotton balls 1 emergency survival blanket 1 adhesive tape roll 1" x 5 yards 6 finger splints 1 triangular bandage 40" x 40" x 56" 1 tweezers 1 tourniquet 1 metal scissor 4 nitrile examination gloves. CPR Mask NOTE: May contain products with Latex Why Wait!? Click Add to Cart to order your OSHA First Aid Kit today!
Features & Highlights
- ALWAYS BE PREPARED! FULLY ORGANIZED TILTING COMPARTMENTS: Because this best selling first aid kit for home and office is ANSI Z308.1 - 2009 and OSHA approved, you can use it anywhere! This emergency first aid survival kit can be mounted on your wall in one central location for easy emergency access, or bring it outdoors, put it in the trunk of your car. It's perfect for emergency preparedness in your home, car, school, business, and more!
- CRITICAL! EASY TO FIND GLOW IN THE DARK CASE: If you've been looking for a First Aid Kit with that is larger and approved for small businesses, then your search is over! That's because our emergency first aid kit is easily mountable on walls or cabinets made of extra durable hard plastic that is glow in the dark! Which means you can rest easy knowing that your safety is easily accessible all the time!
- HIGHEST QUALITY! FDA APPROVED FACILITY: The problem with other med kits is that they are made of cheap materials! Our First Aid Kit solves that problem! Why? That's because our emergency first aid kit is made with durable and rugged plastic hard case and all ingestible contents are made in the USA for your top safety and emergency preparedness. With a seal of approval that you can trust, you'll never have to suffer the dread and worry of being unprepared for the worst ever again!
- EASY ACCESS! 326 PIECES FOR ULTIMATE SAFETY: Our OSHA First Aid Kit contains 326 pieces. What that means to you is the indisputable knowledge that you are 100% prepared for almost any emergency. What that really means to you is that you can finally relax knowing that you are fully covered and safe, and that ultimately means you can enjoy yourself whenever and wherever without the nagging worry of the lack of emergency preparedness. Case dimensions: 13" x 12" x 4"
- IDEAL FOR HOME AND BUSINESS USE! UP TO 100 PEOPLE: There's no question, this first aid kits for businesses has everything you're looking for! At MEDca our promise is that your satisfaction is guaranteed with every purchase you make with us. If for whatever reason you are not 100% satisfied, we will do everything in our power to make sure that you leave with a smile.
Health and Beauty
12.1 x 2.8 x 12.4 inches
Have questions about this item (927F), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by MEDca, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: FA900-W, ean: 0612615072930,
This large retro First Aid box is made of sturdy enameled steel and has four shelves (two stationary shelves and two swing shelves). First aid supplies NOT included. Mounting hardware is included.Large enameled steel first aid box complete with four ...
mpn: 80-0167, ean: 0621227722782,
CONTENTS: 2 Pairs- Talon Nitrile Trauma Gloves (Black), 1- CAT (Combat Application Tourniquet), 1- S-Rolled Gauze, 1- 4''Emergency Trauma Dressing. Dimensions: 4'' H x 6.5'' W x 2.75'' D. Weight: 7.7 ozThe Individual Patrol Officer Kit (IPOK) from No...
mpn: 20160321, ean: 0190073709242,
Saves lives with CPR Face Masks keychain kit, Easy to Carry Anywhere .
One-Way Valve CPR Mask provides an excellent barrier between the rescuer and the patient
Easy to Carry: Comes with a red keychain bag( size:1.96'' x 1.96'') easy for car,backpac...
mpn: CruisePak-Basic, ean: 0680044280578,
We Created CruisePaks After Saving Hundreds of Dollars on our Cruises. By Sourcing and Purchasing Everything we Needed, or Had Paid Ridiculous Prices for on the Ship, at the Best Possible Prices and Compiling our Very Own Kits to Bring with us. When ...