BleedCEASE First Aid, White, 100 Count
Free Shipping Included! BleedCEASE First Aid, White, 100 Count by BleedCEASE at Merwin Medical. MPN: CAT:BC-100. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. BleedCEASE STERILE PACKINGS BleedCEASE's natural fiber releases calcium, a clotting factor, upon contact with blood. The calcium accelerates the clotting process and continues to be released until the bleeding has stopped. It's effective not only for nosebleeds, but on everyday cuts and scrapes; shaving cuts; puncture wounds; lacerations; and sports injuries, enabling you to return quickly to your activities. For nosebleeds, simply insert a BleedCEASE sterile packing into the bleeding nasal cavi
Product Description & Reviews
BleedCEASE STERILE PACKINGS BleedCEASE's natural fiber releases calcium, a clotting factor, upon contact with blood. The calcium accelerates the clotting process and continues to be released until the bleeding has stopped. It's effective not only for nosebleeds, but on everyday cuts and scrapes; shaving cuts; puncture wounds; lacerations; and sports injuries, enabling you to return quickly to your activities. For nosebleeds, simply insert a BleedCEASE sterile packing into the bleeding nasal cavity and remove after thirty minutes. For cuts or wounds, place it directly on the bleeding wound and apply pressure with two fingers until bleeding has stopped. The unique fiber of each sterile packing is highly absorbent. Unlike some blood clotting products, BleedCEASE works without stinging or irritating the affected area. The unique fiber of each sterile packing is highly absorbent. BleedCEASE does not stick to or disturb the wound upon removal. New clots are not torn triggering new bleeding. BleedCEASE is the natural based bio-polymer calcium alginate. BleedCEASE has no known side effects or medication contraindications, and is suitable for all ages.
Features & Highlights
- BleedCEASE is a natural based polymer, calcium alginate, derived from brown seaweed and through a proprietary process is manufactured into a unique stop bleeding product.
- Stops nosebleed quickly As soon as BleedCEASE comes in contact with blood, calcium ions are released. Calcium is a clotting factor (Factor IV), which accelerates coagulation, stopping the nosebleed quickly.
- The soft fibers of BleedCEASE allow it to be quickly and easily inserted into the nasal cavity without any discomfort.
- BleedCEASE continues to absorb blood throughout the duration of the nosebleed. This allows the nosebleed sufferer to insert BleedCEASE and forget about it until recommended removal, thirty minutes later.
- As BleedCEASE absorbs blood, the sodium ions in the blood changes the packing from a dry mass into a moist or gelified mass. The moistness of the mass against the wound site promotes healing.
Health and Beauty
10 x 8.5 x 18 inches
4 x 3 x 9.5 inches
Have questions about this item (CAT:BC-100), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by BleedCEASE, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 3PSA-EMG-13-HMG, ean: 0689855923834,
GET THE TOP SELLERS IN ONE CONVENIENT AND ECONOMICAL PACKCOMPLETE KIT: Contains: Tourniquet Chest Seal AllaQuix Stop Bleeding Gauze (2'' x 2'') Combat Emergency Bandage 4'' Self-Stick Cohesive Wrap (large roll 2'' wide) Trauma Pads (2 pads - 4'...
It is against the law for any New York state restaurant to be without the life-saving Complete Medical Restaurant CPR First Aid Kit with Poster. This hanging plastic case contains 4 each combination child/adult CPR masks, four pairs of Nitrile gloves...
mpn: YLX002S, ean: 0190835485131,
Features:For personal emergency kit,it is very wise to using a storage container designed with a lock.The medical box is a partition design, you can put everything from small to large suitably as a multifunctional storage box, it provides enough spac...
mpn: K615-019, ean: 0766588150192,
Certified Safety's K615-019 Class B First Aid Kit is designed for more complex or high-risk environments where a broader range and quantity of supplies is needed to deal with injuries. This kit is fully compliant with ANSI Standard Z308.1-2015. Porta...