Pack of 10 Skin Adhesive Liquid Applicator 0.4 mL. 2-Octyl Cyanoacrylate Surgical Sutures. Liquid Skin Bandage. Medical Liquid Adhesive with Dome Applicator Tip. Latex Free. by AMZ Medical Supply at Merwin Medical. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Topical Skin Adhesive Active Ingredients: 2-Octyl Cyanoacrylate Application: Skin Adhesive Tip Type: Dome Applicator Tip Type: Liquid Volume: 0.4 mL Quantity: 10 pcs Latex Free Indicator: Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex Liquid Skin Adhesive is a special medical glue used to close wounds. It can be used on its own or with stitches or adhesive tape. It forms a protective waterproof covering over your wound. The combination of unique formulation and application design makes it an essential skin
Product Description & Reviews
Topical Skin Adhesive Active Ingredients: 2-Octyl Cyanoacrylate Application: Skin Adhesive Tip Type: Dome Applicator Tip Type: Liquid Volume: 0.4 mL Quantity: 10 pcs Latex Free Indicator: Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex Liquid Skin Adhesive is a special medical glue used to close wounds. It can be used on its own or with stitches or adhesive tape. It forms a protective waterproof covering over your wound. The combination of unique formulation and application design makes it an essential skin closure device for use throughout the hospital including surgical incisions and trauma. It helps to quickly close minor wounds, while eliminating the need for bandages. Use instead of bandages. Forms a microbial barrier. Helps prevent infection and minimizes scarring. Doesn't burn! Actually gets rid of pain. For over the counter use. Children will love you for using this product to treat their minor injuries. Doesn't burn and takes away the pain. No more messy bandages that fall off and expose injuries to burns. SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Liquid Skin Glue is backed by 100% guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase reach out to us directly and we will make it right.
Features & Highlights
- Pack of 10 TOPICAL SKIN ADHESIVE is a sterile, single-use, octyl cyanoacrylate tissue adhesive designed for the closure of both trauma and minor surgical wounds. Topical skin adhesive offers everything you need in a topical skin adhesive - and more. This liquid bonding agent aims to be as effective as stitches in holding many cuts, wounds and incisions together, and may also eliminate the need for dressings. Individual packaging for single sterile use.
- HIGH QUALITY: Featureing impressive yield, 0.4 mL applicator features an extra-small tip allows for a 7 cm yield. Enhanced formulation features increased viscosity for optimal flexibility. Meets ASTM F2458-05 for its excellent wound closure strength. This product is an asset to every first aid kit. Elliptical-shaped applicator tip allows for narrow or wide application providing versatility in application technique.
- FEATURES AND BENEFITS: No-clog applicator facilitates simple and precise dosage. Enhanced 100% octyl formulation with increased viscosity. Easy-to-use foam-tip applicator offers precise control for wide and fine line applications. Preassembled; ready for immediate use. Microbial barrier helps protects the wound. Showering possible.
- SAVES TIME AND EFFORT: Saves time-no dressings; no suture/staple removal. No-clog formulation and tip facilitate simple and precise dosage and allow users to work at their own pace with up to 90 minutes of intraoperative use. ensuring long lasting adhesive that doesn't need replacing.
- APPLICATION: Skin glue is designed to seal the wound quickly as it forms a strong microbial shield to help protect wounds while they heal. Antibacterial film helps protects the wound. For the closure of topical skin incisions including laparoscopic incisions, and trauma-induced lacerations in areas of low skin tension that are simple, thoroughly cleansed, and have easily approximated edges.
AMZ Medical Supply
AMZ Medical Supply
Health and Beauty
5 x 3 x 7 inches
Have questions about this item (0048996294966), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by AMZ Medical Supply, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Light-weight, micro porous paper tape that will hold even when wet, Gentle on skin and won’t harm delicate wounds, Recommended for delicate and elderly skin About DUKAL: A privately owned and operated company founded by Gerry LoDuca in 1991, DUKAL ...