Extra Large Moist Heating Pad with Auto Shut Off for Cramps and Back Pain by ThermoRelief - Extra Hot Medical Grade Digital Electric Pad - King Size
Free Shipping Included! Extra Large Moist Heating Pad with Auto Shut Off for Cramps and Back Pain by ThermoRelief - Extra Hot Medical Grade Digital Electric Pad - King Size by M PAIN MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGIES at Merwin Medical. MPN: 766-dc. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Get relief, heal faster, and get your life back without having to spend tons of money on expensive treatments. The soothing moist heat of this moist heat heating pad is most commonly recommended and used by medical professionals such as doctors, chiropractors, and physical therapists for helping patients to relieve pain and muscle tension. This Thermo Relief heating pad can help give you relief from chronic pain or temporary conditions such as menstrual cramps and injuries to your back, shoulder
Product Description & Reviews
Get relief, heal faster, and get your life back without having to spend tons of money on expensive treatments. The soothing moist heat of this moist heat heating pad is most commonly recommended and used by medical professionals such as doctors, chiropractors, and physical therapists for helping patients to relieve pain and muscle tension. This Thermo Relief heating pad can help give you relief from chronic pain or temporary conditions such as menstrual cramps and injuries to your back, shoulders, neck, knees, and arms. Recently redesigned to use safe, infrared heat (the same soothing heat from sunshine), this medical-grade heating pad is now available to provide you with maximum benefit. It is heavy and durable for many, many uses, and its plush flannel covering is made for ultimate comfort. The water-resistant cover is washable for a long, hygienic life-span. It also features a Velcro strap to hold it securely in the exact place that you need it. This model is available in 2 sizes. The king size heating pad (27x14) is great for back or spine relief and the medium size heating pad (18 x14) is the perfect size for use on arms, shoulders, and elbows. This device is designed for intense heat. It's important to know that is at any time this device becomes uncomfortable, turning the temperature down or shutting it off will quickly cool it down. It has an automatic shut off or manual shutoff switch that can be pressed at any time during treatment. The pad can be used over clothing or a blanket to disperse the heat, but it should always be used with the flannel cover on. If you are seeing a medical professional, ask how often and how long your heating sessions should last.
Features & Highlights
- MEDICAL GRADE ELECTRIC HEATING PAD: Pain and injuries can be tough to deal with, so you want the best possible care in order to get quick relief. This high-quality medical grade heater pad is now available for public use. Patient-friendly, the moist heat you'll get from this heat pad is most commonly prescribed by physical therapists, chiropractors, and doctors. You can now have that care in the convenience of your own home.
- DEEP RELIEF FOR CHRONIC PAIN, INJURIES, CRAMPS, AND MORE: We deal with many injuries or conditions that can slow us down, but life can't stop because of it. Moist heat can gradually help relax muscle spasms to relieve pain and restore general flexibility in the muscles. It can also help relieve chronic low back pain, arthritis, rheumatic conditions, menstrual cramps, and pain from back or disc injuries.
- WHY USE MOIST HEAT: Moist heat can help you get back on your feet more quickly. Studies have shown that moist heat has greater benefits than dry heat. The heat from ThermoRelief's moist heat pads helps moisture get through the skin barrier and deeper into the tissue beneath. This helps to increase circulation to problem areas, bringing in new blood cells while taking away wastes to speed up recovery.
- NO WATER OR SOAKING NEEDED: How can a moist heating pad be effective if you aren't adding moisture? When heated, the soft flannel covering of this hot pad draws in moisture and humidity from the air and retains it, then transfers it to your skin through a process called fomentation. This way, your clothes and skin don't become saturated due to water being held against them.
- CONTROLS ARE IN YOUR HANDS: Your skin, problem areas, and heat tolerance are individual to you, so it makes sense to have an adjustable control so that you can customize your care. The state-of-the-art digital controller on this heating pad allows you to adjust the temperature to 113, 130, 150, or 167 degrees and set auto shutoff time control at 15, 30, 45, and 60-minute intervals, all depending on your needs.
M PAIN MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGIES
M PAIN MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGIES
M PAIN MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGIES
8.9 x 3.2 x 13.2 inches
Have questions about this item (766-dc), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by M PAIN MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGIES, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
This is our newest Huggaroo Neck and Shoulder Microwavable Heating Pad. This patented Huggaroo design builds on our best-selling product and makes it even better. This ergonomic, supremely-comfortable, and perfectly-balanced wrap hugs your neck and s...
Use electric heating pads to relieve muscle pain associated with menstrual cramps, arthritis, injuries, and other ailments. Heat increases blood flow where applied, helping to dilate blood vessels improving circulation. The increased blood flow to a...
mpn: HP08-010A, ean: 0694026463897,
MaxKare heating products provide safe heat and protect consumers' skin within temperature range based on international safety standards, which helps avoid low temperature burns.【Full Body Comfort】This heating pad can be flexibly applied on feet, ...
mpn: PR-COM-RT-X1102812, ean: 0713339377964,
Be well with Natural Relief! The Natural Relief Moist Heating Pad provides you with Automatic Moist Heat Therapy, a soothing sensation that reaches deep into your muscles to relieve aches and pains. No water needed! Our heating pad draws water from t...