Pack of 8 Isopropyl Alcohol 70% 1 Gallon/Bottle. Rubbing Alcohol First Aid Antiseptic. Infection Fighter. Industrial, Household Chemicals. Alcohol Antiseptic Solution. Antibacterial Non Returnable
Pack of 8 Isopropyl Alcohol 70% 1 Gallon/Bottle. Rubbing Alcohol First Aid Antiseptic. Infection Fighter. Industrial, Household Chemicals. Alcohol Antiseptic Solution. Antibacterial Non Returnable by APQ Supply at Merwin Medical. MPN: IPA701. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Isopropyl Rubbing Alcohol 70% Dimension: 1 Gal/Bt Quantity: 8 bottles Isopropyl Alcohol is an isomer of propyl alcohol with antibacterial properties. This multipurpose antiseptic is a very commonly used substance - we use it more often than we are aware of everyday. Sterisol disinfectant is used for various purposes at home, as a solvent for coatings, as well as for different industrial processes and pharmaceutical applications for cleansing surgeons' hands and instruments and for the disinfecti
Product Description & Reviews
Isopropyl Rubbing Alcohol 70% Dimension: 1 Gal/Bt Quantity: 8 bottles Isopropyl Alcohol is an isomer of propyl alcohol with antibacterial properties. This multipurpose antiseptic is a very commonly used substance - we use it more often than we are aware of everyday. Sterisol disinfectant is used for various purposes at home, as a solvent for coatings, as well as for different industrial processes and pharmaceutical applications for cleansing surgeons' hands and instruments and for the disinfection of skin prior to penetration by a hypodermic needle. Product labels for antibacterials include a number of warnings about the chemical, including the flammability hazards and their intended use only as a topical antiseptic and not for internal wounds or consumption. Isopropyl antiseptic should be used in a well-ventilated area due to inhalation hazards. 70% IA is also widely used as an antiseptic and is good against vegetative bacteria and fair against fungi and viruses, but is ineffective against spores. MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: Alcohol Antiseptic comes with our 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the product you can return or exchange.
Features & Highlights
- 8 bottles of Isopropyl Rubbing Alcohol 70% is used in the manufacture of a wide variety of industrial and household chemicals, and is a common ingredient in chemicals such as antiseptics, disinfectants and detergents. This isopropanol is an effective infection fighter. 70% alcohol can also be used as an antiseptic for disinfection of minor wounds. For external use only. A must-have medicine cabinet essential at a great price.
- INGREDIENTS AND APPLICATION: Active Ingredient: Alcohol Isopropyl (70%); inactive ingredient: Water. Rubbing alcohol, hand sanitizer typically contain a 60-70% solution of isopropyl alcohol or ethanol in water. Water is required to open up membrane pores of bacteria, which acts as a gateway for alcohol antiseptic solution. This disinfectant is widely used within pharmaceutics, hospitals, cleanrooms, and electronics or medical device manufacturing.
- 70% IPA ( Isopropyl Alcohol) is the first aid to help prevent the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes, animal bites or serious burns and can be applied as a cooling, soothing application for patients and athletes. CVS Health pharmacist recommended. Alcohol solution is used in making cosmetics, skin and hair preparations, pharmaceuticals, perfumes, lacquer formulations, dye solutions, antifreezes, soaps, window cleaners.
- WARNINGS: Flammable liquid and vapor. Causes respiratory tract irritation. Breathing vapors may cause drowsiness and dizziness. Keep away from heat, spark, electrical, fire or flame. Use only in a well-ventilated area; fumes may be harmful. Tamper Evident: Do not use if printed safety seal under cap is broken or missing. Fumes can be acutely irritating to skin, eyes and the respiratory system. Keep out of reach of children.
- WHEN USING THIS CHEMICAL: do not apply to irritated skin or if excessive irritation develops; do not apply over large areas of the body; avoid getting into the eyes or on mucous membranes; avoid inhaling this product. Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances. If taken internally serious gastric disturbances will result. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Health and Beauty
Have questions about this item (IPA701), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by APQ Supply, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: SPPPOA044097, ean: 0025469002426,
ECOLAB Quik-Care Aerosol Foam Hand Sanitizer 15 oz Clinically proven to promote skin health Active Ingredients: 62.5% Ethyl AlcoholEcolab. 675905970675. Quik-Care.
mpn: 635, ean: 0858088006359,
BAC-D animal wound & skin care kills 99.99 percent of bacteria and viruses and continues to reduce contamination for an extended period after application. BAC-D is a safe and effective anti-microbial for use on cuts, scrapes, burns, lacerations and s...
mpn: 5784-04, ean: 0073852023787,
PURELL non-alcohol formulation 5784-04 SF607 hand sanitizer, 18 oz./535 mL pump bottle, is an antimicrobial foam with benzalkonium chloride (BAK) to help reduce the number of germs on hands. The pump bottle dispenses small amounts of foam at a time. ...
mpn: STR639536, ean: 0847825023872,
Alcare Foamed Antiseptic Handrub is a 62% (v/v) ethyl alcohol surgical hand antisepsis/hand scrub and healthcare personnel handwash with fast-acting, broad-spectrum antimicrobial action against both resident and transient flora. As a surgical hand an...