Pack of 4 Isopropyl Alcohol 70% 1 Gallon/Bottle. Rubbing Alcohol First Aid Antiseptic. Infection Fighter. Industrial, Household Chemicals. Alcohol Antiseptic Solution. Antibacterial Non Returnable by APQ Supply at Merwin Medical. MPN: IPA701. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Isopropyl Rubbing Alcohol 70% Dimension: 1 Gal/Bt Quantity: 4 bottles Isopropyl Alcohol is an isomer of propyl alcohol with antibacterial properties. This multipurpose antiseptic is a very commonly used substance - we use it more often than we are aware of everyday. Sterisol disinfectant is used for various purposes at home, as a solvent for coatings, as well as for different industrial processes and pharmaceutical applications for cleansing surgeons' hands and instruments and for the disinfecti
Product Description & Reviews
Isopropyl Rubbing Alcohol 70% Dimension: 1 Gal/Bt Quantity: 4 bottles Isopropyl Alcohol is an isomer of propyl alcohol with antibacterial properties. This multipurpose antiseptic is a very commonly used substance - we use it more often than we are aware of everyday. Sterisol disinfectant is used for various purposes at home, as a solvent for coatings, as well as for different industrial processes and pharmaceutical applications for cleansing surgeons' hands and instruments and for the disinfection of skin prior to penetration by a hypodermic needle. Product labels for antibacterials include a number of warnings about the chemical, including the flammability hazards and their intended use only as a topical antiseptic and not for internal wounds or consumption. Isopropyl antiseptic should be used in a well-ventilated area due to inhalation hazards. 70% IA is also widely used as an antiseptic and is good against vegetative bacteria and fair against fungi and viruses, but is ineffective against spores. MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: Alcohol Antiseptic comes with our 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the product you can return or exchange.
Features & Highlights
- 4 bottles of Isopropyl Rubbing Alcohol 70% is used in the manufacture of a wide variety of industrial and household chemicals, and is a common ingredient in chemicals such as antiseptics, disinfectants and detergents. This isopropanol is an effective infection fighter. 70% alcohol can also be used as an antiseptic for disinfection of minor wounds. For external use only. A must-have medicine cabinet essential at a great price.
- INGREDIENTS AND APPLICATION: Active Ingredient: Alcohol Isopropyl (70%); inactive ingredient: Water. Rubbing alcohol, hand sanitizer typically contain a 60-70% solution of isopropyl alcohol or ethanol in water. Water is required to open up membrane pores of bacteria, which acts as a gateway for alcohol antiseptic solution. This disinfectant is widely used within pharmaceutics, hospitals, cleanrooms, and electronics or medical device manufacturing.
- 70% IPA ( Isopropyl Alcohol) is the first aid to help prevent the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes, animal bites or serious burns and can be applied as a cooling, soothing application for patients and athletes. CVS Health pharmacist recommended. Alcohol solution is used in making cosmetics, skin and hair preparations, pharmaceuticals, perfumes, lacquer formulations, dye solutions, antifreezes, soaps, window cleaners.
- WARNINGS: Flammable liquid and vapor. Causes respiratory tract irritation. Breathing vapors may cause drowsiness and dizziness. Keep away from heat, spark, electrical, fire or flame. Use only in a well-ventilated area; fumes may be harmful. Tamper Evident: Do not use if printed safety seal under cap is broken or missing. Fumes can be acutely irritating to skin, eyes and the respiratory system. Keep out of reach of children.
- WHEN USING THIS CHEMICAL: do not apply to irritated skin or if excessive irritation develops; do not apply over large areas of the body; avoid getting into the eyes or on mucous membranes; avoid inhaling this product. Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances. If taken internally serious gastric disturbances will result. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Have questions about this item (IPA701), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by APQ Supply, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: GOJ775302, ean: 0073852503296,
Slowing the spread of germs, especially during cold and flu season, can help promote a healthier work environment. This hand sanitizer is designed to kill a wide range of disease-causing bacteria while leaving your hands feeling smooth and healthy. S...
mpn: IS-HG1721240-4, ean: 0713289332259,
With The Classic Look, The Right Color Combos And Materials, It Works Just As Well With Any Situation. Share the love, not the germs! Everyone sanitizers are 99.9% effective against common germs and have zero yucky chemical ingredients. Made with pur...
mpn: 5192-03, ean: 0640206422482,
The powerful formula in this PURELL FMX-12 hand sanitizer refill pack destroys 99.99 percent of disease-causing germs on contact. It's safe to use on hands to prevent diseases from spreading between people in your office or facility. Each PURELL FMX-...
Sugar Cane Ethanol is a natural disinfectant that does no harm when absorbed into skin or our ecosystem. 99.9% effective against most common germs. Use with abandon, this sanitizer won't leave behind any residue or scent. This size is perfect for you...